? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

MORE EXCITING NEWS!!!!

I'M IN!!
It's official! I've been accepted to Mississippi State University! woot! Only 6 more months until I move to Starkville!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - at the very least I'm glad you've got the right colors! Love you, Mabry! Aunt Pearl

Leighboe said...

LOL Laura, ain't that the truth! I'm so proud of you, Mabry...and I'm so glad this is one less thing you have to stress about! :)