? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free at Last!!!

CATS is over!! Praise the Lord, Hallelujah, I'm done with this show! Don't get me wrong, I had a really fun time, but I'm so grateful that it's over! Praise GOD!

It went really well, all 8 shows, and I'm thuroughly exhausted... and apparently so was my roommate, Sarah. This is what Alyssa and I did to celebrate.

1 comments:

Shalita said...

That is too funny! What did Sarah say when she woke up?

Glad to hear Cats went well and is over!

Love you!!