? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roadblock

So... shortly after I (finally) said YES to God, there was mention of an opportunity to go to East Asia for two weeks in the near future. I was PUMPED!! I just KNEW this was the trip God had in mind for me! I have had no doubt at ALL!

Until recently, that is. I know I'm meant to go to East Asia. I KNOW it. And I wish I could describe how sure I am that I'm meant to go with this group! But there's one little detail that is holding me back--a stinking, silly, little plane ticket. In order to go with this group, I have to get on the same flight, and thus far, we have NOT scored that ticket.

I KNOW that if this is God's will, He will provide a ticket, and the funds to pay for it. But I'm worn out from waiting.

God, restore my patience and give me assurance. I've stepped up and said YES to You, now please, help me stand firm in faith. Help me to be okay without this control. And most of all, God, mold, teach, and prepare me for this grand adventure I'm so certain I'm going to have.

0 comments: