? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 31, 2010


These are Anney and Mao Mao roommates: Vanessa, Pig, Dream, Ting Ting, Swallow, Mao Mao, and I don't Remember... oops. But that's EIGHT girls in one room! I visited, and it is very crowded! But those girls consider themselves lucky--they're all good friends!


This is Russell... This poor guy reminded me so much of Pete and Ryan, that I started treating him like Pete and Ryan. I called him names, and punched his arms, but he was a sweetheart about it. In fact, he called me names right back! Just like a real brother! What a precious thing to have when you're halfway around the world from your family!



THE GREAT WALL!!! When we got to Beijing, the plan was to have a tour bus take us straight from the airport to the Wall. However, our bus driver had never been to the Wall from the airport, so we drove around the Beijing country side for 2 hours looking for the Great Wall!!! It was so funny! When we finally got there, the park was closed. But our tour guide pulled some strings and we got to be on the wall ALL BY OURSELVES! no extra tourists, just our group and tour guide on the gorgeous, misty Great Wall of China! How exciting!


We played hide and seek on the Wall! There weren't many places to hide, but who cares!? We were on the Great Wall of China!



This is the Summer Palace, which was absolutely GORGEOUS! The paintings and architecture in that place are amazing!
We also went to the Pearl Market, but because of all of the hackling salespeople, I didn't get a chance to take pictures. It was fun, though! Man, those people are CRAZY! They would stand right in front of me and keep me from leaving unless I looked at their stuff. It was insane! But I loved messing with them! What a great trip!



1 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Mabry Mabry Mabry! I love reading about all your adventures! I'm glad you got to see Beijing! You were very close to New Day! ;)

I'm so glad you fell in love with China and its people...it truly is such an amazing place. I know you were a LIGHT!

I'm dying to hear how you liked the food!

Love you!