? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 20, 2008

i miss my buddies!!!

I'm sitting here, in my dorm room.. lonely, but not alone. My "sisters" are out of town visiting their parentals. My "brothers" are in Jackson--even though they were both going to be here this weekend, they postponed and are now having a great time... 4 hours away. I miss my friends!!!
I can't wait for this weekend though! I'm plannin a whole load of NOTHING while my best buddies in the whole world are here, in Tobie-town, to love on and joke on... but mostly joke on. It's funny how we NEVER get to see each other. and you'd think that when we do finally get together that we'd be as nice as possible... but no. we love stepping on each others' toes and we love having our toes stepped on. it's an interesting friendship. :)
I MISS THEM!!!

3 comments:

Leighboe said...

Our boys are coming back? This weekend? Um....we were gonna re-do the living room floor. Hot dang, they'll be able to help! :)*

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". It's good to have some ALONE time. You all have fun re-doing the living room floor, and if you get done early, you are welcome to come put something down on the concrete! Love you guys and gals!

The Ferrill's said...

Mabry you've got four little cousins here that are dying for you to come keep them while we go to China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)