? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 8, 2008

wow

I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post. I'm terribly sorry about that! :)

Just a little update in the life of me:
1. this semester is finally over--well... almost. I have to finish out this week and next monday but then i'm home free!!! Praise the LORD!!
2. CATS is going well. We have at least 2 songs choreographed and almost all of the others have been worked on vocally. It seems to be a slow process but we're learning! It's a lot of fun--especially the dancing. I miss tapping, but I'm LOVING having to do it now! I expect to see you all at this thing: February 26th-March 1
3. I have a new commitment--and it involves a boy. :) His name is Dan... and he's my TRAINER!!! (so really my commitment is to me, and not to him, but it's fun to say it like that lol) I figured I should get in shape for the musical so mom hooked me up with Dan. He's been kicking my butt lately--and i love it. I can leg press over 150 lbs. he was about as shocked as i was. lol
4. I miss my camp friends. That's really all i can say about that.
5. I can't wait for Christmas to get here. I love Christmas. I love being with my family at Christmas. I love sitting at home and not doing anything at Christmas. (I have a feeling Dan's not gonna like that about me very much :P). I just love Christmas in general.

Well that's really been about it with me lately. I'm really just trying desperately hard to find excuses to not study for this silly Lit exam. Who's idea was it to cram 350 years of literature in one class anyway? ugh. Anyway, Love ya Mean it!!!

0 comments: