? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

first post of the year..

And I'm already stressed out to the max. It's funny how easily stressed out I can get. I'm so thankful for those 30 minute massages Santa gave me! Here's the deal:

I'm trying to lose weight. how many calories can i eat, how many have I already had, how many calories are in this or that, and can i still have my mtn dews, cafeteria food is too gross, healthy food is too expensive, did i work out today, does walking to class count, or should i do another richard simmons dvd? did i burn enough calories today, did i get enough protein, am i going to have enough energy to get up and do it all tomorrow?

School. i have to make good grades this semester so i can get good scholarships at MS State. I have to get into State, transcript requests, scholarship applications, student loan? fastweb, essays, not to mention homework at the school i'm in now. homework, ugh, up late studying, up early to class, all the rest of time with the play. ugh the play, no costume, lots of solos, little dancing, makeup, shoes, accent, stress, 6 am call on opening day for a sold out audience, better get an award for this.

awards. the allies are coming up. am i nominated, is my company nominated, are my friends nominated? do i have a date, do I WANT a date, will date even show up if i ask him? tickets, gotta pay for tickets, do i pay for my date, is my family paying, do i even want to GO?

Starkville, MSU, application, scholarship, apartment? apartment, furnishing apartment, paying for utilities, rent, cable, phone, water... roommate? who knows? not spending a penny until i can pay for my apartment, furnish my apartment, afford to eat in my apartment. no money. broke. not paying for haircuts, makeup, clothes, jewelry, breaking habits are hard. earning money, allowance, extra money, work study, Lord, I hope.

Camp. Lakeside, great, fun, love that place! Riverview, more pay, unfamiliar, unknown, scary. God's will? pray He'll speak up so I can hear it. Lakeside, things to do, dances, powerpoints, fundraisers, games, bookmarks, t-shirts, 53 things on the list... so far. Plan Plan Plan

This is why I don't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for 2 weeks now without a sleeping aid of some kind. Its frustrating because this is all I think of anymore. If I had to think of anything else, I'd explode. Pray that I'll be able to prioritize these things and get my life a lot less frantic!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOAH - Mabry! Calm down, honey! You're giving ME a nervous breakdown! Paragraph by paragraph - First of all, the improvement of the Temple that God has given you - congratulations! If your Mom has any of her WeighDown workshop stuff left, get it, read the scriptures - it will help. Secondly - school: You have ALWAYS made good grades, and you will continue to make good grades- I know it's challenging filling out all the online paperwork for transfers, scholarships, and financial aid - take it one at a time! The Play - it's going to be MARVELOUS - 'cause that's just the kind of actress you are. You could be wearing a trash bag, and make people believe that you were the queen in royal robes! Next - the Alli awards - I'm sure it's important to you but I feel that the rewards that God gives are much greater. If you are nominated, go. If there's someone you want to ask to go, ask. The worst that could happen would be that you are told NO, and that you don't get an award - NOT then end of the world! Really! MSU? I can't help you with that one - I can tell you that you might can find a furnished room in a house that would be affordable, and you wouldn't have to hassle with a roommate that doesn't pay their share OR eat your food. As far as camps - if their not during the same weeks, do both! Even though you went to Lakeside last year, it will be all new campers (unknowns). Lastly, PRAY! Give to God all the problems with the decisions - he'll guide you to do what you should do! Put your list of things to do on paper so that you don't have to think about it. And, your family loves you, and I do too! (stop taking sleep aids)
LOVE YOU! Aunt Pearl

Leighboe said...

OH yeah, don't forget to come clean the house Tuesday! :)
LOL I'm just kidding, honey. If you don't wanna clean the house you don't have to; just tell me by Sunday so I can clean it before you grandmother gets here!
Remember MABRY IS IMPORTANT! You come first, before school, workstudy, play, or anything else. Health first, then all the rest will fall into place! love you most!

Shalita said...

Hey Mabry! I agree with Laura---Calm down! Take a deep breath and look at your lists one thing at a time! If you are lifting up each and every situation in prayer(as I know you are), they will all work out to glorify God. He has the perfect plan and already knows what you will be doing in all areas of your life. Sit back and let Him pilot your plane. You just be His co-pilot and don't try to take everything into your own hands. As we all know, that tends to be when we crash and burn.

I am so proud of you for all your hard work! Keep up the exercise and taking care of you! You have motivated me greatly!!! Hey and how about the cute new haircut---LOVE IT!!!! Please post more pictures so we can see a better view from both the front and back. I will be praying for peace and calmness as God reveals His plan for you during this time.
Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/logsumitea1976
http://www.tor.com/community/users/umalapev1974
http://www.tor.com/community/users/jacbaystubeen1987
http://www.tor.com/community/users/ofaninqua1985
http://www.tor.com/community/users/bersluchalklum1983