? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Small update!

The scooter is LEGAL!!! And I haven't stopped driving it yet. It's so much fun to drive around town and have people honk and wave at me. I love to toot my own little squeaky horn right back. I drove it up to Walmart the other day and I had a bunch of people saying that they were going to look into getting themselves a scooter because of gas and such. It's such a blast! I can't wait for school to start so my classmates can see it. I can't wait to get teased about it because then I can tease right back about not having to spend $40 to fill it up!! Oh! I just can't wait.


Since I've been home from camp I've seen 3 of my co-counselor friends on a daily basis, and I've talked to every single one of them almost every day. But this week, my friend, Elizabeth, and I will be making a special trip to Starkville to visit one our favorite sweet heart, Joseph. (I call him sweet heart because he absolutely HATES it. He's a marine, and it ruins his reputation). I am sooo excited to go! I can't wait to just get away. Not that I don't just love Senatobia and being home and stuff, but camp gave me an opportunity to miss home, and now I miss having to miss it. So i'm going to run away to Starkville just long enough to miss home. lol. I'm making no sense at all, but I don't care. That's the only picture I have of the three of us--we're doing some kind of crazy cheer at camp. This week is going to be so much fun!

1 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Yay for the scooter! Yay for elem. ed! (You are going to make one fab. teacher!) yay for camp friendships! I'm so glad you are able to connect with the other counselors who you now share such a bond with! It was that way for me when I was a counselor...I missed it SO Much!!!!!!!