? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Be Grateful.

At camp over the summer, I was known for my phrase, "Be grateful." I loved it, but to be honest, I only said it to stop those kids from complaining about everything. lol. I wasn't really aware of all I had to be grateful for.

So since I've been home, Elizabeth and Mallory and I have been asking each other EVERYDAY to list 5 things that we're thankfull for. You have to say them out loud and you have to have something different each day, and you have to be specific. It really makes you realize how GOOD God is!

So here are my 5 things that I'm grateful for today:

1. A country where I can freely talk about 5 things God has blessed me with.
2. People who prove that this world is not completely lost
3. A creative God. No two people are the same, no two trees are identical.
4. A colorful world--I couldn't come up with His colors!
5. A gracious God. We don't deserve these blessings, but He gives them to us anyway.

Your turn!! What are you gratefull for?

4 comments:

Leighboe said...

I'm grateful for 7 things:
Daddy
Mabry
Pete
Ryan
Elizabeth
Emily
Mallory

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mabry!
Here are my 5 grateful things - do I have to limit it to 5?
1. I'm grateful for my wonderful and fun relationship with my mother and my sisters.
2. I'm grateful for the support of my husband and 3 daughters.
3. I'm grateful that I love my job both when I'm working and when I'm not.
4. I'm grateful that I have wonderful friends who don't mind if I don't call them often - they know that I'm still their friend.
5. I'm grateful for the sights, sounds, and smells of the weather - whether rainy, stormy, sunny - I love it all!

The Ferrill's said...

What a great grateful post!
I'm grateful for...
1. My salvation!
2. My smokin' hot husband!
3. SEVEN children who are SO fun!
4. My godly niece Mabry!!!
5. Chocolate

Shalita said...

Hey Mabry! I love this post! Here are 5 things I am grateful for:
1. The security of eternal life
2. My Bobby
3. 3 Precious little girls that fill me with great joy
4. Godly friends
5. Dance & Dr. Pepper(I know that they are two separate things, but in my book they go hand in hand!)