? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

small update!!!

Ms. Vandyke got smart and moved me to second soprano--it's still high, but within my range. And Ms. Vandyke wants me to take voice lessons to learn how to sing 1st soprano so I can be moved back up and I'm fine with that. :)

We perfom in 4 weeks!!!!

3 comments:

Leighboe said...

YAY for 2nd Soprano! Did you ever check on how much those voice lessons are? I'm so proud of you, and so happy that things seem to be settling down for you some. Have I told you lately that I love you? :)

The Ferrill's said...

2nd soprano! Way to go!

Leighboe said...

Hey, and congrats on your job! You need to post about it so the whole world knows! :)