? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have a job!!


Hallelujah, praise the LORD!!! He has provided yet again with another wonderful job! At least it seems wonderful so far. I'm working on the registers at Fred's and while it's no Camp Lakeside, it's money in the bank and a wonderful opportunity to make my God known in Senatobia! It's gonna be tough to balance 20 hours of school work with 30 hours of Fred's work, and still have time for 8 hours of sleep each night, but I think I can manage it. I'm sooo excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Fred's! What a great place to work! I'll bet you'll be assistant manager in a month! Congratulations, and love you bunches!

Leighboe said...

Yay, baby, I'm so proud of you and for you! Now's a good time to be working on how you're gonna work out the T'giving schedule. We gotta come up with a plan! ;)

The Ferrill's said...

I love Fred's too! They have GREAT home decorating finds! Really! I found some Christian plaques there that are so pretty.
Be on the look out!
I will be praying for your time management...you are one busy lady! ;)