? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

dreaming

I've been dreaming a lot in the past few nights. and if a dream is a wish your heart makes... I wanna learn to play the guitar, write a new song, and get it heard on the radio. I wanna live in my own apartment with lots of hamburger helper, CapriSun, and a dog. I wanna ring my cowbell for 6 hours straight without getting a headache or having sore muscles. I really wanna see Alyssa. And apparently, I really want to be a fish.

who knew?

2 comments:

Leighboe said...

LMAO! Love this, Mabry!!!

Shalita said...

I love this post! I want to live in your apartment with you!

Keep dreamin'!

Love you!