? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Problems...

I guess I got really used to wearing my glasses at MSU; I never really wore my glasses before this semester. Now, I've left my glasses at home and I've had a headache for 2 days and it's making me nauseated. It's not so fun, especially since no one can find my glasses anymore. :(
Please, Lord, place your healing hands on my head and help us to find those stinkin glasses!

You all remember a year ago, when I changed my major to Elementary Education because God told me to, right? Right. Well, I was going strong on that path, confident that that's what God wanted for my life. And I was so happy about it. Well, I'm still happy about it, but now I feel that God is leading me down a slightly different path: still children, just chrildren with "special" needs. Now, though, my confidence in Elem Ed is turning into pride, and I really don't want to get in the way of God's will. At the same time, though, I don't want to make an emotional decision to head down this "special" path when it's NOT God's will. Please, Lord! Give me some flashing NEON lights here! A sign that is unmistakably from YOU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your phone start ringing? Love you, and I know you'll hear Him when he guides you toward His plan for you. Take care, Aunt Pearl

Shalita said...

You need to talk to your Aunt Laine who also prays that God give her neon lights/signs to show answers to her prayers. Let us know when you know the direction you are supposed to follow!

Praying for you!