? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A time to THINK

So, I got some of my laundry stolen from the laundromat yesterday. Lost my favorite pair of jeans, my favorite Michael Buble t-shirt and an embroidered towel that I got for graduation. I guess someone was in need of new clothes, but I did get really upset. REALLY upset.

But then God reminded me that I have been asking for spiritual humility lately. He sure has a way of answering prayers. I know that I don't really NEED those clothes (although they were some of my favorites to wear), and I do have other clothes to wear. So, I guess someone needed those jeans more than I did. :)

Another thing that's happened, I met with my mentor this week and she is a lovely woman. She's former teacher and now a stay at home mom with three kids. I really would love to be a stay at home mom, but my mentor pointed out that there's really no such thing as a part-time teacher. You either work, or you don't. So I got to thinking about that. THEN, in my "intro to special ed" class (as I like to call it), we talked about speech pathology. Speech pathologists can work with regularly developing children, children with disabilities, AND when the time comes to be a stay at home mom, I can do that, too! AND there are only 5 speech-schools in Mississippi, and one of them is in Columbus, just 20 minutes away (and where my best friend, Alyssa goes to school :))

So I have a lot to contemplate. But I'm relying solely on Jesus to lead my way! Lord, show me YOUR desire for my life send me some neon lights so I know I'm on the right path!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that you asked, but if you decide to specialize in Speech therapy, be sure to go for the 3 C's (not as grades, either - it's certification, and something else). That way, you can work in public school, or have a private practice! Good luck Mabes!