? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Recital Time!

The recital is finally over and I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about it any more. Now I can worry about packing for camp!!! Everything went well. It was really long, and I was extremely tired, and I had to pray a million times for patience (a lot of the girls were just riding on my last nerve today!) But it went well. I don't know who decided to wax the floor just before curtain, but it was nice and slippery!! Luckily, I don't think anyone fell--but I sure had a few close calls in my dances!! Check out some of the pictures that were taken at the recital (go to gallery and then Gym Plus Dance Recital)


Batman was so cool. I hate that mom ran out of memory, because the end of it was the coolest part. We all melt in a ripple and it looks so freaky. Too bad you don't get to see it. :) Those costumes were SOOOOOO short. Holy cow! I will NEVER be wearing that again. lol







This was my FAVORITE dance in the whole recital (probably because Ms. Mindy let us dance to Michael Buble's version of "Spiderman"). Let's just say, I was a VERY happy camper to tap dance each week! And it took WEEKS of practice, but I think I did rather well for a first year dancer! The girl in the middle, Brianna, is an eight year dancer and I was so thrilled that I could keep up with her!


top to bottom: Undriana, Me, Mary Alice, Brianna.




Josh (left) and Drew (right) came to watch me today, and I was SOOOO excited!!!! I love those boys and since Pete and Ryan decided they were too good to come, I was THRILLED to have support from my friends!!! Silly me didn't take any pictures with them... in fact, I didn't take any pictures for myself at all! :)

1 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Great job, Mabry! We are so proud of you! We loved having you at the beach and Carlie and KL just bawled when they woke up and you were gone! It wasn't long enough! We can not let it be that long before we see you again!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!