? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Recital Nerves

I'm sooo incredibly nervous about the recital today. I've never been this nervous about performing in my entire life. I have no problem with public speaking, I enjoy being in plays. I love to sing for people. But there's just something about this dancing thing that's driving me crazy with nerves.

I think it's because when I'm in a play, a completely different character is on display. When I'm singing in front of people, my voice is on display. But dancing is all about my body. And frankly, I'm not so comfortable with putting my body out there for the world to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabry Nelson - you are beautiful and perfectly made just as HE created you! If it would help, pretend you ARE a character, and act your way through your recital. It's going to be fabulouso! Love you!