? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 23, 2008

God is SOOOO good!!!

Jesus is so cool. I don't know what else to say.

Let me tell you what happened today. I've been stressing out big time over money lately, because I'm broke, I don't have a job, and I need things for my upcoming recital--tights, costume fees, pictures--and I can't afford to keep going to the most AMAZING church because it costs too much to travel 60 miles round trip. Stress stress stress.

Well this afternoon I got to praying real hard about my money situations, and while I asking Jesus to send me flashing lights to the job He wants for me, my phone rang (btw, my little sony ericson phone flashes when it rings! LOL). I ignored the phone, thinking that I needed to pray and then take a nap, but I felt bad about ignoring Brie's call, so I called her back.

"Mabry, are you doing anything over the summer, because there's a camp in Enid and they are looking for a girl's counselor. They pay $150/week for 5 weeks, and it's a lot of fun. Are you interested?"

My heart skipped 15 million beats and I just knew it was Jesus taking care of me. I was soooo excited I could hardly speak! Thank you Jesus!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mabry, that is awesome! You are following in your Aunt Laine's footsteps. I, too, was a camp counselor. I LOVED IT! It is such a fun time! Enjoy it!!! Oh, Give God the Glory---GREAT things He hath done! I cannot wait to hear about your FUN camp adventures!
Love,
Ms. Shalita

The Ferrill's said...

HOW FUN!!!!!! Praise the Lord for this answer to prayer!
Being a camp counselor was one of the most FUN summers of my LIFE!
Can't wait to hear more, Mabes!
Love you!

Leighboe said...

Hey, this job wasn't just an answer to YOUR prayer, chick! It was an answer to MINE, too! :)*
WOOHOOO!!! Still stinks that you won't be at the beach with us, but you'll probably have more fun at camp making MONEY!!!!

Ohilda said...

I LOVE hearing Jesus stories. He totally takes care of us....always. Amazing, huh? Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

Ohilda (your Aunt Laine's friend!)