? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Grrrrr Aunt Laine!!!

Okay, Aunt Laine! I know your house gets boring with only 6 kids and all, but can't you do something better with your time?? Like... I don't know... find some denim flip flops to match your denim jumper? Just kidding!!! I'm really glad you thought of me. :) I like these things!!!

Favorite person (outside family)? I have an AMAZING group of friends who I would have to say are my favorite people

"Favorite food? MEXICAN!!! and zaxby's chicken.. yum!

Quirks about you? I get so shy in crowds of people I don't know, but put me on a stage and give me a character, and I couldn't be more comfortable.

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
exuberant, funny, full of life, and love. (yeah right, mom. have you not been paying attention to me lately? Are you sure you're describing the right daughter?)

Any regrets in life? Not yet! But I'm only 18, I'm sure I'll mess up big time at some point in my life!

Favorite Charity/ Cause? It's Not Just a Blob of Cells

Favorite Blog recently? Aunt Laine's!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited about Candie Lou!

Something you can’t get enough of? Prayer. I love praying. I love talking to God, but sometimes, other people get in my way and I have to talk to them, too!! LOL. Also, Michael Buble's voice.

Worst job you’ve ever had? I guess that would have to be the Shell station (the only job I've ever had. It was pretty stinky.)

What job would you pay NOT to have? Fast food industry and door-to-door sales. yucky!

If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Aunt Laine's house. I miss her.

Favorite Bible verse right now? "So if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!" 1 Corinthians 10:12. I love the humor in the Bible

Guilty Pleasure? Early afternoon naps. :)

Got any confessions? Not to you :)

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I'd go scootering to Birmingham!! LOL

Favorite thing about your house? My orange room, and mom's really soft bed

One thing you are bad at? Patience. Oh my goodness, I have to pray for patience ALL THE TIME!!

One thing you’re good at? Praying for patience. LOL. And performing.

If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I'd really love to be going to school outside of Senatobia. I love my friends and all, but I'm REALLY ready for a change (at least I think I am. I guess if God was ready, it'd happen!)

Who would you like to meet someday? Michael Buble. gee that was a tough one.

What makes you feel sexy? Oh wow, I just shot Mountian Dew out of my nose. Hahahahaha!!! I don't know how to answer that question.

Who is your real life hero? All the women in my life--Mom and all of her sisters, my grandmothers, Ms. Shalita, my friend's mothers. Women are amazing and they deserve to be heroes.

What is the hardest part of your job? Finding one.

When are you most relaxed? At night when I turn on the TV and try to go to sleep. I don't think about anything at all, and it's wonderfully relaxing.

What stresses you out? Holy cow, I stress a lot. School, finding jobs, gas prices, BOYS who stink but don't look like they stink until you get to know them better, money, and getting lost. Luckily for me, I'm so spastic in my head, that I don't stress about all these things all at once, because I'll stress over it, and then forget that I was stressing. :) Thank you, God, for making me have "Oooo Shiny" syndrome!

What can you not live without? Music and prayer. I go crazy without it.

Why do you blog? So the people I love can keep up with me. Cause I can't keep up with myself enough to tell them any other way! lol

Who are you tagging? No one. But only because the only 3 people who read my blog are my mom, my Aunt Laine, and Aunt Pearl. and I would never do that to Aunt Pearl. :)

5 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Mabry you did a GREAT job on your first tag! LOVE the oooo shiny syndrome, I have it too! And don't be a fly on the wall in my house...just COME ON OVER, GIRL!!!! We miss you too!
I can't wait to tell Shalita you listed her as one of your heroes. What's that on your nose? It's something brown..right there!
:) she's going to LOVE that! And it's recital weekend so it will make her so happy!
I think Aunt Pearl needs to be the next one to begin a blog. Laura?

Anonymous said...

I love you Mabry! Thank you for not tagging me. We have 5 more days of school - woohoo! p.s. mountain coming out of my nose makes me feel sexy too! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I meant Mountain DEW!

Ohilda said...

Aaahhh...not true that the only people that read your blog are 3 people. I love your Aunt Laine's blog and yours is pretty cool, too! So, I think you've just earned yourself another reader!

Blessings,

Ohilda - (a groupie from your Aunt's blog)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mabry! I love you! I am so honored to be a part of the group you call heroes. The other ladies truly are heroes! When are you coming to town? I cannot wait for you to see a video of the recital. You will love the opening number. We did "The Wizard of Oz". Tell me all about your recital. I love recital details. I just love recitals period! And I see nothing on your nose, your Aunt Laine is just so full of herself. She really thinks she is funny! She is on my list right now for nominating me to be the welcome person at VBS that is on stage talking to the kids and SINGING with them. Guess what----I DO NOT SING! Laine has had great fun with this. I told her she better watch her back because I will repay such a great favor!LOL! I hope to see you soon and let you see our little red headed Ella Kate.
Love you,
Shalita