? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 11, 2008

i love my mommy

Since Mother's Day was yesterday, and mom's birthday is this Thursday, I decided to dedicate a blog to my mommy, whom I love. A lot.


You're beautiful! You're beautiful! even though I never saw you get off the subway. Ain't she perty?


Parsley Farts!!!

She's gonna kill me for this one, but I don't care. :)



we drive her crazy, but she still loves us. God bless her for that!





Mom, you're the coolest mom I know!! I wouldn't trade you in for anything... not even a scooter. :) I'm so proud to be your daughter, and I'm so proud that you're my mother.


A wise woman once told me....

you dun goot



3 comments:

Leighboe said...

LOL! I love the pics you found....they're the best pics I've ever taken! NOT!
I'm so proud you're my daughter, Mabry!!! I love you the mostest!!!

mabrynelson said...

I'm telling pete and ryan! I'm telling pete and ryan!! I'm yo-ur fav-rit. I'm yo-ur fav-rit! You love me more!! woot woot woot!!!

The Ferrill's said...

Oh yall crack me up!
I love your mommy too, Mabes!
And I love YOU the mostest too! ;)