? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's ridiculous how bored I am.

okay, I'm having a really wierd night right now. I didn't do ANYTHING today. Well I had dance at 6 pm and I didn't get out until 8:30, and I came home starving and sweaty, and tired. but now i'm wired. you know the dog from the beggin'strips commercial?? yeah, well i don't know what he feels like all the time, but I'm pretty sure it's REALLY similar to the way I feel right now. i feel like squealing. for no good reason. The oooohhh shiny syndrome is in FULL SWING!!! but it's it's too late to make any noise. so here are some pics from a recent dress-up day that stemmed from another incredibly boring day.



I have really big eyes.
and Ryan is wierd. i don't like to look a the camera.
This is my HUGE hair from Musical Comedy Murders. i mean... it was HUGE!!!!!!


i like to make silly faces. :)
and ryan is really wierd


my new scooter!!!! I love it soooo much!!! it's my favorite car i've ever had!! any suggestions for names?


Okay. I'm bored with this. however, I promise that there will be more pictures to come around Sunday or so. That's when my RECITAL is!!! AAAHHH!!! i'm so excited about it. Here's the story... We're all at a sleepover, and dancing around and singing. and then we fall asleep. then we wake up and we watch cartoons! and all of the dances are about the cartoons that we watch. There's pink panther, carebears, power rangers, spiderman, teletubies, i think there's dora, too. and batman. and the jetsons. I'm spiderman and batman. it's going to be amazing!!!! if Sunday will just get here! and then i have NOTHING to do next week except shop for things for camp (so if you want to do something... ANYTHING, drop me a line)!!! and then Saturday I'm going to a baseball game to celebrate my birthday and watch fireworks, and then I leave for camp SUNDAY!! woot!!! okay now i'm really excited. Everything is falling into place. And I'm getting anxious and excited about the recital and camp. it's making the time pass soooooooo sloooooooooooooowlyyyyyyyyy. ugh. i just sneezed.

i just realized how horrible my spelling and grammar is when i get excited. but i don't have the patience right now to correct it. oh well. stinks to be you!. AAAAHHHH.... hyper. sorry. :D

i'm happy tonight. and now it's almost 11. so i'm signing off and saying goodnight. GOOD NIGHT!!! i just sneezed again.

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

oh you crack me up!
okay, send me an email again....I checked my email before we left for the beach, and I don't have your addy now...we would love to see you here, but how would you get down here? The scooter? ;)

Leighboe said...

I sure hope Aunt Laine will be at the beach longer than a week, Mabry! You need to get the heck outta Dodge for a bit!
Can't wait to see your recital....this is the first I've heard about the story behind it. Sounds like fun. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics from your recital! How exciting that you're getting to spend your NINETEENTH birthday at the beach with the Ferrills. Suggestions for names for your new car - Philip says Ladybug! I like that one too. Take care, and quit being bored!

mabrynelson said...

Aunt Pearl, you have no idea how excited I am that you said Lady Bug. I've had that one in the back of my head of a week now!!! you go, girl!